This is a full time role starting after Easter 2018 initially for a term, but there is a high possibility that it will continue from September 2018 and may even become a permanent role.
As a Nursery Teacher you will be responsible for a class of 30 children and you will be in charge of preparing, planning and delivering activities which meet standards of the British EYFS National Curriculum. The school are looking for an outstanding Early Years practitioner who has warm and kind nature and easily builds rapport with children, their parents and fellow team members. On top of this, you will be well-organized, be able to think outside the box and take own initiate when necessary.
The ideal candidate MUST:
- Have a teaching or relevant degree (QTS, B Ed, PGCE)
- Have experience in working in a Nursery or Early years setting in the UK, as a Teacher
- Have a strong understanding of the Early Years British National Curriculum.
- Be committed to the role and all duties involved
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about working with children
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Possess valid references, proof of address.
- Have current DBS on the Update Service or willing to buy one.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of (weekly) pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.*
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kate on or apply online at .
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job