G41- Glasgow Southside
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a new full time opportunity?
A well established and growing nursery are looking for or a talented Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse who shares their values to join their friendly team. You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement the existing team of experienced child care practitioners.You will be working in either the 1-2 year room or 2-3 room so previous experience would be an advantage but not essential. .
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children -
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
In return the client offers a fantastic package which includes the following;
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts -
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear -
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
This job is full time and you will be required to work around 40 hours per week. This role will start ASAP and the salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience Please note that in line with all professional requirements, you will be expected to be a member of the PVG scheme and SSSC.