Full Time Night Support Worker Adult Services
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A FULL TIME VACANCY AND NO PART TIME POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
167 Chandos Road provides innovative, proactive and person centred rehabilitation to adults with Acquired Brain Injuries (ABI).
Specifically designed to provide bespoke follow on care and support, many of the individuals living at Chandos Road have transitioned from hospital or treatment centres as a vital step in their rehabilitation.
As a community service, the team’s key aims are to reduce risk, maximise independence and, where possible, support individuals to fully recover.
Individuals who access our services have acquired their brain injuries through:
- Anoxic/hypoxic injuries
- Illnesses such as meningitis and toxicity
At Chandos Road we work closely with the individual, families, Community Neurological Rehabilitation Teams, doctors and social workers to establish a partnership approach to aiding recovery and supporting people through the next stage of their pathway.
Job title: FULL TIME NIGHT ABI SUPPORT WORKER
Salary: £9.20 PER HOUR
Role: Permanent Contract 37.5 hours per week
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Recommend a friend - £200 incentive.
- Company pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday (Inc. Bank Holidays)
- Excellent 5 day Induction
- Free On-going Accredited "best in class" Training
- Access to counselling services via Health Assured App
- Flexible working opportunities
Working hours: 5 days out of any 7 in a week. Working night shift 37.5 hours per week.
Additional Information: You need to be 18 years of age to apply for one of our posts. You do not need any experience as full training will be given. Over 70% of our managers started as a support worker.
At Precious Homes, we work by empowering people with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Conditions, Mental Health needs and other complex needs to live as independently as possible, to become integral members of the community and to achieve their goals and aspirations through individual care pathways.
If you are passionate about making a positive difference to people lives and giving something back we are looking for Support Workers to join our award winning teams.
Many of our services are headed by individuals who joined us as a support worker. So if you are looking for a company where you can progress your career – look no further!.
The day-to-day duties:
No two days are ever the same at Precious Homes but every day is rewarding and fun for our support workers. You will be working in a fantastic environment with the best facilities and as part of a highly skilled fun team delivering high quality person centred care. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Providing outstanding personal care
- Supporting residents to develop independence and life skills
- Assisting people to achieve daily goals
- Assisting with the development of person centred plans for our residents
- Supporting people in undertaking daily activities or development in their own apartment and in the community.
- Daily activities such as arts, crafts and various activities
- This includes employment, education and other opportunities.
- Maintaining records and drawing up risk assessments
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Always be on time
- Always have a good work ethic
- Always give maximum effort
- Always have good body language
- Always have great energy
- Always have a great attitude
- Always work with passion
- Be coachable
- Always do extra
- Always be prepared
- Always be caring
What the company will offer:
Precious Homes’ dedicated staff teams are its most important asset and our investment in their continued professional development and training is essential.
Our training, empowerment & education programmes ensure that we have the best people working in the best positions for the benefit of our service user group and for our staff teams.
If you interview with us, you will get a decision within 24 hours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'