I am recruiting for a permanent, full-time (38.5 hours) night Healthcare Assistant in Carterton, Oxfordshire. You will be working for one of the largest British charities providing care, accommodation and support services for older people.
At this 68-bed residential care and dementia home, you will be required to support residents with all aspects of day-to-day living - including full personal care. In return, you will receive an excellent hourly rate of £9.30, which equates to an annual salary of £18,618.60.
Part-time hours available of preferred.
Benefits for you:
- Employee discount scheme in a variety of stores
- Two-week rolling rota, so you will always know your shifts in advance
- Wonderful, established and supportive staff team
- Comprehensive training and induction programme
- Opportunities to progress and further your career
- 28 days' annual leave
- Pension scheme
What you need:
- Experience working within health and social care sector is essential
- Experience leading a team desirable
- Must be a patient, empathetic and flexible individual
- A driving licence is desirable, yet not essential
To apply, call me, Lizzie Murrie, now on or click apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'