Protocol Education is working in partnership with an Outstanding primary School based in the London Borough of Harrow, North West London. The school is a friendly 3 form entry which is at the heart of a diverse community and seeking to provide their students with a range of opportunities to ensure their success in an ever-changing world.
The school are now looking for creative, enthusiastic and committed teachers to join their supportive staff team in September 2018.
This role can offer you:
• Well behaved, polite and happy children, learning in small class sizes
• The opportunity to be part of a supportive, ambitious and growing team
• Opportunities to develop leadership skills
• A school at the centre of the local community, with the opportunity to make a real difference to young people's lives
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an outstanding teacher or committed to being one, with a proven track record of supporting pupils' progress and raising standards
• Is organised and creative, with excellent communication skills
• Works well within a team
Please apply with your CV if interested.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job