The position is Full Time based Sheffield
About the school
• A vibrant, happy, caring and nurturing village school based in Sheffield
• Children are at the heart of everything. The School aim to ensure all our learners make the best possible progress and achieve highly through high quality teaching and learning as well as an exciting, stimulating curriculum
• Dedicated in providing enjoyable, innovative and exciting curriculum where the children are motivated to maximise their potential, achieve high standards in all subjects and aspire to reach their personal goals.
About the Applicant
• Someone who is newly qualified or experienced and looking for an exciting opportunity and challenge
• Committed to providing learning opportunities that are creative and child centred
• Someone with the passion and drive to ensure all children will achieve their true potential
• A good team player, dedicated and willing to contribute to the wider life of the school.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory two year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check) and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act
If this position sounds like it is one for you then please contact Kerrie at Reed Education Tel 0114 273 3940 or email Kerrie.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business