Looking for a Key Stage 1 teachinig role to start in September 2018 which will help develop your skills in an amazing team environment?
This smaller than average primary is seeking a teacher to join them on a full-time, permanent contract in the new academic year. With an experienced team already in place, this role would be ideal for an NQT or someone just starting out in their teaching career to recieve the mentoring, support and training which not many schools are able to offer, including full NQT induction support and CPD courses.
Located in the very desirable area of West Bridgford, the school has an excellent reputation, well behaved children and would love for you to join them this September.
The ideal person needs to be creative and able to deliver innovative and exciting lessons which challenge pupils to excel, regardless of their ability.
Other requirements for the position include:
* You must be a qualified teacher and hold QTS by the time the role starts in September
* A minimum of 2 recent references will need to be obtained (these can be from teaching placements)
* A DBS subscribed to the online update service (can be applied for at registration)
In return for your hard work PK Education are able to provide all teachers with:
* A personal consultant who will take the time to support your application with CV and interview advice
* Great rates of pay between £100 and £135 per day
* A range of CPD opportunities
* Candidate events
* An excellent refer a friend scheme
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
PK Education are one of the most established teaching agencies Nottingham schools trust to recommend high quality staffing solutions in primary schools. We have many longer term supply teaching jobs, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Nottingham teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Primary Consultant, Thomas Martin by emailing or call to make sure you don’t miss out on the best primary teaching jobs in Nottingham!