I have a wonderful opportunity for a permanent, full-time (38.5 hours) Healthcare Assistant in Carterton, Oxfordshire. You will be joining one of the largest British charities providing care, accommodation and support services for older people.
At this 68-bed residential care and dementia home, you will be required to support residents with all aspects of day-to-day living - including full personal care. In return, you will receive an excellent hourly rate of £9.30, which equates to an annual salary of £18,618.60.
Part-time hours available of preferred.
Benefits for you:
- Employee discount scheme in a variety of stores
- Two-week rolling rota, so you will always know your shifts in advance
- Wonderful, established and supportive staff team
- Comprehensive training and induction programme
- Opportunities to progress and further your career
- 28 days' annual leave
- Pension scheme
What you need:
- Experience working within health and social care sector is essential
- Experience leading a team desirable
- Must be a patient, empathetic and flexible individual
- A driving licence is desirable, yet not essential
To apply, call me., Lizzie Murrie now on or click apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'