Full Time Gas safe Registered Heating Engineer
David Andrew Maintenance (DAM) was created 18 months ago to service the requirements of its sister company David Andrew Estates, whom are a top residential letting and estate agent with three branches based in North London, and let and manage over 700 properties each year.
We are looking to expand DAM and the next logical step for us is to employ our own gas safe engineer on a PAYE basis. The successful applicant will be a fully qualified Heating Engineer and will be working on boiler breakdowns, repairs, servicing, testing, installation and diagnostics of heating system and boiler faults. Ad-hoc plumbing duties may also be required from time to time, depending on the needs of our clients and other maintenance tasks.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Fully qualified Heating Engineer with a time served apprenticeship & Breakdown Experience
- Relevant trade qualifications including CCN1 (Pipes), CEN1 (Boilers), CPA1 (Testing Systems) or (CENWAT = CEN1 + WAT1) is essential
- Equivalent of five years relevant work experience
- Experience working within high end private domestic dwellings
- Maintenance/Repair/Fault Finding Experience
- Breakdown Experience is Essential
- Full Boiler Installations
- Experience Surveying & Pricing work
- Must be a competent Plumber
- Must work on a range of boilers
- Motivated individual working with excellent customer service skills
- Full UK Driving License
Benefits you will receive:
Guaranteed annual salary.
Paid Holiday Entitlement- 28 days a year inclusive of bank holidays
Upon completion of the probationary pertod you will be provided with a company van, phone and uniform.
If you are interested in applying for the position please email your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining why you wish to apply for the positon. Please also include a few sentences about yourself and what benefits and experience you can bring to a new property maintenance business.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"