Full Time Customer Service Agent
Full Time permanent role
16,500 starting salary plus monthly bonus!
Full Training provided
Based in Hyde
The role of the Full Time Customer Service Agent would be to take inbound calls from existing broadband, landline and TV customers in regards to enquiries and queries along with technical support. You would be working in a state of the art call centre for a global organisation that specialise in Customer Services.
Benefits of the Full Time Customer Service Agent;
- Competitive starting salary
- Monthly bonus based on Customer Service feedback
- Fortnightly Pay
- Excellent training programme
- Monthly Incentives
- Fast track progression opportunities
The Successful Full Time Customer Service Agent;
- Good tenure in previous roles
- 6 months customer service or transferable experience
- Fully flexible for shift patterns - 5 days on 2 days off each week
To Apply click APPLY or send your CV to or call us on
We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer Service Advisor, Retail Sales Assistant, Hospitality, Sales, Call Centre, Telesales Advisor, Contact Centre Advisor, Customer Service, Full Time, Permanent
- Customer Service Call Centre Inbound
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job