About the job
As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic TA to join a primary position immediately.
We are currently working with a Primary school in Caldicot who are seeking a Full-Time TA to start a fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate. In this role you will be supporting a pupil on a 1:1 basis.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location - Caldicot
- Position - Teaching Assistant 1:1
- Type of work -Teaching Assistant
- Start date - September 2021
- Likely Duration - Ongoing supply
- Position end date - July 2022
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time potential - Yes
- Minimum rate of pay - £66.90
- Hours - 9:00am - 15:00 (term time only and times may vary)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have experience working in Primary or Secondary education
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an TA and would like to be considered for this job, please call Bryony on / or email your interest to
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- Special Needs
- Support Worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'