We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join our client in Merseyside.
You will need to have practical experience with all aspects of the Laravel framework, understand the trade-offs with different approaches and be able to leverage the framework's tools to deliver new features and refactor existing code.
Our client is looking for a natural problem solver, open and able to communicate technical concepts clearly, able to work independently and contribute great ideas to our systems and processes.
We’re looking for someone experienced in:
- Refactoring PHP/Laravel projects
- API development and web service integrations
- MySQL database design and best practices
- Vue JS framework
- Bootstrap CSS
- Implementing and enforcing shared coding standards
- Git version control
- Agile development (scrum, Kanban, and estimation)
- Integrations with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Building new features for the main internal web platform.
- Develop new dynamic applications to aid the business and its clients.
- Maintaining and enhancing the in-house web platform (fixing bugs, developing optimisations)
- Gathering requirements, designing, implementing, testing, deployment and maintaining web applications.
- Web Server management
- Innovate and improve existing systems.
- API integrations
- Degree or equivalent experience in Web Development
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Reliable and able to create good working relationships.
- Analytical and methodical.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to manage a number of tasks concurrently.
- Supporting clients and internal users
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'