Job Title: Full-Stack Web Developer
Salary: Up to 40k DOE
My client is looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer to Participate in the development of websites and applications and create web interfaces for relational database systems. You will be working closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both detail specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines. You will Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes and determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients
- Server configuration for the launch of completed websites
- The development and configuration of suitable methods to ensure the security and recoverability of all projects deployed for Champions clients
- Performance and interaction testing for all websites sent live to ensure the speed and user experience is as good as it can be
- Writing some content for websites where applicable. This is seldom required but you should be able to do this if needed
- High Quality Coding standard and build of reusable web codes
- Write code to solving problems occurring in projects in production
- Creating and maintaining database objects such as tables and store procedure etc
- Working on MySQL databases
- Management of Web services
- Understanding design patterns usage and maintenance
You will need experience in the following technologies..
- Zend Framework
- HTML/CSS and Sass
- User Experience
- Version control using GIT
- Unit testing
If you are interested in this role please get in touch: james(dot)round(at)applauseit(dot)co(dot)uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'