Full Stack Web Developer
Would you like to have 24 days annual leave and your birthday off?
Well these are just some of the benefits you will receive working for this market leading company, based in Kenilworth.
As part of the Technical Development team, the web developer will be responsible for the creation and maintenance our customer portals and API’s, as well as back end integration of systems to enable the continued development of the clients end user portal services.
Responsibilities will include:
Design, develop and support of
- Internal web-based applications to automate business processes such as sales, service delivery and billing.
- Partner/Customer facing web-based portal for querying pricing and placing orders, including supplier and customer API integration
Define and perform:
- Unit and system testing of new and existing applications, engaging relevant parties where necessary.
- Acceptance testing and reporting of results.
- Monitor web server, database server and site technical performance and optimize systems to provide best user experience and hardware utilisation.
- Ensure that all applications and systems are fully documented.
- Ensure that all applications and systems are secure and comply with relevant security standards and regulations (including GDPR).
If the above excites you then as long as you can show practical experience in the following technologies and skills we would love to see a copy of your CV
- Microsoft .NET C# web applications using MVC5
- Entity Framework 6
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Git version control
- Unit testing with xUnit
- SOAP / Web Services / REST APIs (both server and client side)
- HTML / CSS
Profile Resourcing is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Web Applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'