R13 recruitment are working in affiliation with a highly regarded and growing local firm in their search for an experienced, Full Stack Web Developer. Joining the Web Development Team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining all artefacts, ensuring adherence to company coding standards and industry best practice. You will be developing across the full stack of Microsoft Technologies, across the full breadth or the organisation including websites, web services and the database layer.
Duties to include:
- Developing software solutions in C#, following relevant UK coding standards.
- Developing across the full stack of Microsoft Technologies, across the full breadth of the company.
- Creating and executing unit tests.
- Working alongside offshore team members in a collaborative and supportive way.
- Creating low level design technical specifications for new development work to be carried out by yourself, onshore or offshore team members.
- Participating in peer code reviews, providing constructive feedback and suggestions as appropriate.
- Providing reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Carrying out technical root cause analysis, outlining corrective action for given problems.
- Providing accurate and timely estimates for new development tasks, evaluating technology choices and providing comments on design aspects, suggesting improvements if necessary.
- Daily merging, branch management and code refactoring.
- Managing day to day workload, applying a sense of urgency when appropriate and prioritising tasks to ensure solutions are developed in a timely fashion.
You will have/be:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a .NET development environment using C#.
- Experience of working with Microsoft web technologies including ASP.NET and MVC would be highly beneficial.
- A Microsoft Certification or other equivalent professional development certification.
- Understanding of the development lifecycle.
- Experience of windows form of WPF development.
- Passionate about application development and problem solving.
- Self-motivated, driven and outcome focussed with enthusiasm to learn and develop.
- Ability to prepare accurate written documentation, which is grammatically correct.
- OO development principles
- MS .NET Framework
- C# or Visual Basic
- ASP.NET Web Forms and/or MVC
- HTML and CSS
- MS SQL
- Physical and logical database design
- Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Tuning SQL objects
- Test driven development
- Ability to read and understand XML Schemas
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working from Lowestoft based offices. Your working hours will be 35 per week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Offered salary of £30,000 - £40,000 DOE, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfill their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Web Developer