R13 recruitment are supporting an award winning, central Norwich based organisation in their recruit for a Full Stack Web Developer. Reporting directly to the Head of Development, you will work across a range of digital projects including websites, online campaigns, emails, databases and custom applications.
You will have:
- Familiarity with Linux System Administration, .net, C#, Unity would be desirable but IS NOT essential.
- Ability to accurately estimate development tasks.
- Strong organisational skills coupled with the ability to effectively manage time and workload.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business.
- Passion for the latest digital techniques and their commercial application.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm. Offered salary is competitive DOE. Comprehensive benefits package offered including: 22 day’s annual leave + bank holidays + extra 'birthday’ day off, company pension scheme, health shield cover and death in service benefit.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Web Development
- Web Developer