- Job Overview
Looking for software engineers who specialize in creating software to interface IoT technology with cloud computing platforms, and the integration and deployment of associated distributed cloud services.
You will be part of a team-building a powerful and innovative solution to enable enterprises to onboard and manage CQ secured devices from birth to death.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for developing cryptographic libraries, associated Rest APIs, and backend and UI systems combining these elements into an application deployable to existing cloud systems.Responsibilities and Duties
To succeed in this position, candidates should exhibit strong programming and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical and display good communication and team-working abilities. Previous experience in a cryptography/security software development or PKI is a plus.
- Implementation of the CQ cloud architecture
- Produce well structured, secure, scalable and reliable code
- Developing applications for execution in AWS and Azure cloud.
- Developing cryptographic libraries and associated APIs that will be used as part of the CQ product suite
- Verifying and deploying the C Q software libraries.
- Troubleshooting and debugging developed software
- Supporting the end to end documentation process
As a software engineer, you will possess some of the following skills. Whereas you don't need to know all these things, we are a cross-functional team and use a broad technology stack, so a real desire and demonstrable aptitude for learning new technologies quickly is important;
- Software design and development
- Embedded and Arduino programming with C or Rust
- Golang and Python backend programming
- Development of REST API's
- Distributedmicroservices architectures
- Serverless architectures, AWS Lambda and DynamoDB
- DevOps, Docker, test automation and deployment (CI/CD), Linux and Bash
- Experienced in delivering high-quality software in an Agile development process
Experience working with and developing cryptography libraries, PKCS11, X509 PKIDesired attributes
- Highly motivated
- A willingness to learn new programming languages and technologies
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Organized approach
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Bachelor's in computer science, computer engineering or related field +5 years' experience.
- Central London
- Excellent growth and development opportunities.
- Exciting and dynamic work environment.
- Opportunity to work with proven bleeding edge technology designed for the real world
- Genuine flexibility
CQ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'