- Forward-thinking scale-up with the security and financial stability of a larger business.
- Opportunity for future progression.
- Events, conferences, training, great offices and more!
An exciting FinTech scale-up are continuing their growth and are now looking for a Full-Stack Developer to help better app functionality & customer experience moving forward. You'll be based in nice, modern offices in Cardiff, complete with a games oom and free on site gym! They were named as one of Techworlds Top 10 UK FinTech Start-ups to watch in 2016 and have only continued that success since. Significant new revenue and investment has allowed then to begin realising their ambitious growth plans and they have only followed on from that journey since.
What experience you'll need
- Understanding of C#.NET, MVC & SQL Server on the back-end.
- Significant front-end knowledge using things like Angular//React/TypeScript.
- Exerience working with Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS).
- Experience working in a Scrum environment.
- An awareness of cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Docker).
- DevOps/Automation experience is a bonus.
You will be working closely with the rest of the development team on a range of web applications, focused on adding new functionalities & improving customer experience. You'll need a proven & extensive understanding of the back-end as you'll be working on things like web services and their mobile app (iOS & Android, built using Ionic/Angular). It's an Agile environment and fast-paced with regular releases. Following a major partnership with a larger organisation, there are a number of key projects both ongoing and greenfield, primarily centred on continuous improvements to their product and maintaining the service/software that has been integrated into their partner's website and mobile app.
What you'll get in return for your talents
For starters, you will be in an environment that encourages personal development and wants to continue growing a progressive tech stack. You'll work in sweet offices with a games room, free gym and a sociable group who do everything from the standard Friday beers to attending events and hosting hackathons. Given their major partnership / investment, this is the perfect time to join the expanding team and there's excellent future progression available for all staff.
Do you want to be a part of a truly exciting company? Then apply now or contact Joe for more information!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'