Full Stack Software Engineer - set best practice, complex projects, R&D, OO Design, Next-Gen
This top performing team of Full Stack Developers working across Oracle & PL/SQL at back-end and Java in the middle tier are growing and keen to find creative, innovative Software Engineers who want to push the boundaries of Software Engineering, Set the Best Practice and work on complex, sophisticated next-gen product.
The successful applicant will:
- Be given interesting project work in a high profile and top performing team other teams look to within this business
- Be given structured training and support
- Have real understanding of SWE fundamentals with high numeracy, logic and reasoning skills
- Work with Oracle & PL/SQL at back-end and Java in the middle tier on joining but happy to consider any high level language background
- Good technical knowledge of databases ( Oracle , PL/SQL , SQL or similar )
- Tools / Components / Environment / Platform / Framework development experience is advantageous but not essential
If you are a Software Engineer who is looking to be challenged technically, encouraged to try new creative solutions, supported in your personal growth then please apply without hesitation for a role with a company that will support you.
Please send your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- "software developer"
- "software engineer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job