Full Stack Software Developer - Hampshire - £Competitive Salary
Our client is global travel management agency that develops the latest travel technology services for their clients. They are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to help develop and deliver proprietary and enterprise travel products and platforms.
Key Responsibilities of the Full Stack Software Developer role:
- Develop web and server side application using C#, XML, XSL, TSQL, and other technologies from the Microsoft stack
- Effectively use source control and test code to agreed level of coverage
- Leverage knowledge to use the correct development approach, whilst adapting to the task at hand
- Follows best practice around .NET secure coding and PCI-DSS compliance
- Positively effects PCI compliance
- Assists in the creation of technical documentation for new modules and features
- Writes unit tests and liaises internally with software testers to support the delivery of bug-free code
- Participates in departmental events, team stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives
- Works with key stakeholders to understand, develop and deliver customer requirements
- Shares knowledge and mentor’s colleagues in modern development techniques
- Uses available technical and non-technical resources to develop and maintain a good understanding of the travel industry, our products and services offered
Skills & Experience required for the Full Stack Software Developer role:
- .NET 4.0 onwards and development in C#
- SQL Server 2008/12
- Relational database design
- DDD and TDD processes
The Full Stack Software Developer role would suit a junior-mid level developer keen to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplined team environment and contribute across the full spectrum of design, coding, manual and automated testing.
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job