Full Stack Software Developer
Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1PD
Established in 1986 our client has thrived on delivering innovative communication and connectivity solutions, adding value and efficiencies to businesses across the UK. Over the last three decades they have tailored their communications and connectivity portfolio to deliver excellence and reliability to our valued clients. Today it boast’s industry leading technology to enhance any working environment, delivering ‘Better Ways of Working’ and significant cost savings through unified, converged and hosted telephony.
They are looking for a full time talented and experienced full stack software developer to help drive business growth and deliver customer satisfaction.
In the Full Stack Software Developer role, you will maintain and support the development of our company software systems, websites and databases. Undertaking improvements and modifications to existing systems as required by directors and managers, following agreed briefs. Ensuring code quality, documentation and testing is carried out to the highest standards. Liaising with staff and customers to troubleshoot software and database issues.
- Develop mockups of new features as requested by managers
- Develop new features as requested by staff and agreed by directors from a signed brief
- Fix code and database issues raised by staff with a priority agreed by line manager
- Ad-hoc development of new systems as requested by directors
- Maintain availability of web servers, databases and software
- Ensure web servers maintain high level of security and minimize risk of compromise by unauthorized staff/public
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of databases and security of personal data
- Whilst IT Support is outsourced where possible, there is still a requirement for on-site expertise and to manage liaisons with 3rd party suppliers
- Monitor and immediately respond to backup issues. Ensure all systems are backed up in line with the company disaster recovery plan
- Ensure all code is documented/commented to a reasonable level
- Maintain documentation of systems and interactions and source code changes
To be considered for the Full Stack Software Developer position you will have the following experience skills and attributes:
- 3+ years’ experience in web development inc. databases
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of company systems and working practices
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
- Experience with working in a sales/support environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Technical Skills & Experience
- NET, ASP.NET, C#
- SQL Server
- HTML, CSS
- Hands on experience with CRM systems
If you feel you are suitable for their Full Stack Developer position, please apply now.