My client is an expert in analytics and big data. They provide structured data derived in real-time from the text produced by reputable media. Their clients include some of the world's best known quantitative funds, asset managers and banks. These clients then use this data to build analytic data products to enhance alpha generation, manage risk, and detect market abuse.
They are currently looking for a Full Stack Python Developer to join their team in Marbella. The office has a fun working environment. You will help build systems that extract volumes of data from hundred and thousands of documents daily in real time.
- Excellent web developer skills, with strong software engineering background
- Python experience
- Experience with Apache or Nginx
- Beneficial to have Django, Angular or React experience
- Experience delivering quality software
- Fluent in modern software development practices, including multi-threading, distributed systems, and cloud computing.
- Are you a natural problem solver?
- Do like building modern and functional web interfaces?
- Do you engineer elegant software?
- Do you enjoy writing Multithread code and cloud-based systems?
- Do you enjoy human interaction? Are you comfortable working directly with third-party providers.
- Do you like working in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Do you work successfully in a small team environment, with a willingness to teach and to learn?
- Big Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job