Role: Full-Stack/PHP Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £42,000 DOE
Our client is a fast growing online accommodation business.
Our client is looking for an experienced full stack PHP developer to join their growing development team.
You'll need to have practical experience with all aspects of the Laravel framework, understand the trade-offs with different approaches and be able to leverage the framework's tools to deliver new features and refactor existing code. We're looking for a natural problem solver, open and able to communicate technical concepts clearly, able to work independently and contribute great ideas to our websites and processes.
As a key part of the development team, you'll be working on the main mobile-friendly website, letting agent portal and bespoke website management tool. You'll also help integrate the company with a variety of services including energy and broadband providers, CRM tools, third party APIs and Google Services.
The successful candidate:
- Experience refactoring PHP/Laravel projects
- API development and web service integrations
- MySQL database design and best practices
- Vue JS framework
- Writing effective unit and acceptance tests
- CSS frameworks
- Implementing and enforcing shared coding standards
- Git version control
- Awareness of software design patterns
- Mobile-first responsive development
- React/Ember/modern JS frameworks
- Other modern PHP frameworks
- CI/CD experience
- Agile development (scrum, Kanban, and estimation
- Bootstrap CSS, Tailwind CSS)
- Progressive web app (PWA) development
- Integrations with Salesforce, Google Web Services
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'