Full-stack PHP Developer - Central London - £50,000 - £75,000
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented Senior PHP Full-Stack Developer to join this leading high-profile global eCommerce brand based in Central London.
You will be the main person between innovative new ideas and technology. You will work across the full stack delivering back-end capability, as well as inspired front end solutions!
Key Responsibilities as PHP Full-Stack Developer
- Deliver superior code based solutions for the company site and the various businesses' websites
- Deliver products and services across all of our digital channels (bots, filters, Canvas etc)
- Support and troubleshoot the day to day technical needs including fixing bugs and server monitoring
- Maintain and enhance where possible a legacy PHP codebase
- Coordinate timelines and workflow with the Digital Project Manager through daily stand ups
- Deliver creative front-end solutions to develop product ready web applications, functional prototypes and interactive demos for a variety of web, social and mobile-based initiatives
Essential skills/experience for PHP Full-Stack Developer
- Experienced in PHP and MVC PHP frameworks (ideally Laravel)
- Experience with the integration of REST/JSON API's
- WordPress and Responsive Web Design experience, preferably with Bootstrap
- Competence with AWS (Amazon Web Services) including EC2, DynamoDB, Cloudfront and Elasticache
- Experience of developing Facebook apps
If you think you have what it takes to fulfill this incredible opportunity as PHP Senior Full-Stack Developer then please do apply - we cannot wait to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'