Job; PHP Developer - West Drayton & Remote
This company is seeking a full stack developer to work on client product development, based on their new cloud Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform and associated B2B applications. They are a leading provider of Digital Asset Management and workflow solutions to the Retail and Entertainment sectors.
They are developing a SAAS DAM platform and client product suite to drive the next stage in growth of their business. This exciting initiative utilises the latest in front end and server-side technology to enable them to develop and deploy new client DAM applications rapidly across web and mobile. Their platform has recently been released and they’re now starting to develop new client systems using this stack.
Their platform technology stack is primarily PHP / Symfony on AWS. They use multiple aspects of AWS, including Elasticsearch and Cloudfront. Front end product UIs are built on this stack using React.js. They use a UX driven approach to product development.
What they need;
- Experience of writing clean, modern PHP (and ideally experience of other languages such as Java or Python),
- Experience of Scrum/Agile,
- A background in client product development using a modern web stack,
- OO skills,
Nice to Have;
- Knowledge of what it takes to build and maintain a SaaS product that delights users and keeps technical debt to an absolute minimum,
- Knowledge of some or all of AWS, Symfony or ElasticSearch,
- A DevOps mind-set - they run their applications on AWS and aim for dev/prod parity using Docker and Ansible. (They use git for their VSC and GitLab for hosting and CI pipeline),
- Experience working directly with clients - demoing as part of agile processes, translating technical concepts and helping clients think through design and technical options,
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £50k (neg.) + bonus & benefits,
- Location; West Drayton (with 1-day per week home working, flexible start & finish times),
- How to get to them; West Drayton offices 5 mins walk to/from West Drayton station (which is connected to London Paddington - 21 mins),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'