Are you a Full-stack PHP web Developer looking for your next role - perhaps, one that will be hugely influential in the development in a brand-new developer portal, tying a host of extensively used services together?!
A global leader in their field, specialising in cartography for both the leisure and commercial industries are now looking for an independent, forward thinking and experienced PHP (Drupal) full-stack developer.
As the Full-Stack PHP (Drupal) web and platform developer, based in their awesome West London offices, you'll join a relatively small internationally dispersed and very Agile focused team which is responsible for a new digital platform and API gateway cloud solution to help tie all the global services together.
You will be responsible for designing, building and implementing a brand-new developer portal that will be used as a main communication and on-boarding tool for external and internal developers planning to build their applications over an extensive set of digital APIs.
The core skills and experience you will need in order to be successful in this role are as follows:
- Ideally BSc. or higher with a technical focus
- Solid and proven experience with general web development (Full-stack experience and some Drupal would be ideal!)
- Platform development or customisation experience will be very handy!
- PHP development experience will be essential ideally with Drupal
- HTML, CSS (LESS / SASS) experience is a must!
- Working in very Agile and SCRUM environments is important
Any of the below would be a huge bonus:
- Experience with e-Commerce/billing integrations (Chargify, Salesforce, MS Dynamics).
- Experience with ApiGee Edge Developer Portal
- Experience with Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
This Full-stack PHP (Drupal) Developer is a very rewarding role as you will be very influential in the development of this product that will be extremely important for the business moving forward. They will offer a very competitive salary for the right person too coupled with a host of other great benefits which put a great package together!
If this sounds like it could be of interest - get in touch with me - Damien Ollerhead - by sending me your details and we can set up a call to go through the details!
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.
- MS Dynamics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job