Full Stack .Net Developer
£45k - £65k DOE
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack .NET Application Developer with at least 3 years of experience, to take forwards our client's innovative and business critical Origination System and to develop new applications.
The role holder must be able to communicate with, understand and win the trust of the business, the executive and their external partners. They must also have the flexibility to react to the changing needs and priorities of a very flexible business while working within the overall business strategies.
- Ensure a delivery-focused and flexible approach to projects/deliverables, maintaining a high level of accuracy in estimation whilst coping with fluctuating requirements.
- Ensure Technology is able to support the business in maintaining its reputation for fast and flexible software delivery.
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation to the SMT, team managers and end users.
- Establish and maintain regular face-to-face and written updates to the Management Team as required, team managers and end users regarding pertinent Technology activities.
- Undertake other activities over and above those listed in the role profile, appropriate to your skills and experience
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
Experience and knowledge
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial experience with C# and MS SQL Server are essential
- Excellent working knowledge of the Agile development framework.
- A background in, or strong understanding of, the IT development life cycle.
- Experience of managing large, successful projects.
- Experience of communicating with senior management and the executive, both in person and in writing.
- Salary dependent on experience and skills
- Flexible working - One third of your time working from home
- Industry leading AXA backed Private Health Care with no excess
- Generous Pension contributions of 4%
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Death in service
- Social events (should you wish to be sociable)
- Dress down Fridays once a month
- Supported Training and a CPD track
- Free Parking
- Black Tie Christmas party and Summer Teambuilding events
- Data - Microsoft TSQL skills, including Stored Procs, required.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, comfortable with develop and maintain good relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organisation, including the Executive.
- Excellent, effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to question requirements, analyse problems, challenge assumptions, and propose practical, innovative and creative solutions, either alone or in consultation with teams and others departments.
- A can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Tidy and well-presented
- Open and honest
- Always looking to improve
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'