* Development and maintenance of SaaS products using frontend and backend technologies.
* Development and maintenance of customer journey solutions using frontend technologies. * Development and maintenance of customer reporting solutions using .Net and SQL queries.
* Participating in a cross functional scrum team with frontend and full stack developers, testers, business analysts, project managers and product owners.
* Estimating and delivering high quality software solutions iteratively in sprints.
* Peer reviewing code and developing to coding standards.
* Experience designing and developing complex web applications.
* In-depth knowledge of C# ASP.NET MVC development.
* Understanding of software development best practices and OO design patterns.
* Experience writing unit tests.
* Experience developing WCF services.
* Familiar using version control systems.
* In-depth knowledge of JQuery and AJAX.
* In-depth knowledge of SQL Server databases and SQL queries.
* Experience using ORMs.
* ASP.NET WebAPI.
* Sass for CSS generation.
* Accessibility standards.
* TDD, NUnit and Rhino Mocks.
* UI automation testing.
* GIT and Branch-per-Feature strategies.
* CI services such as TeamCity.
* Win32 API and P/Invoke.
* Appreciation of UX design
This fantastic role comes with a fantastic salary to £48,000 p/a, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday (Plus your birthday), 5% contributory pension, healthcare, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, charity contribution in your name, fitness classes, childcare vouchers, free fruit and many more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'