A very exciting opportunity for a Full-Stack .Net Developer to work for one of London’s leading Digital Technology agencies. A team of passionate designers, developers and strategists who work with leading brands to create award-winning Web and Mobile solutions.
With almost a decade's worth of experience working with large enterprise companies down to early-stage start-ups. They specialise in providing small, agile teams to companies wishing to prototype and release stable/scalable systems to market.
They are looking for creative software developers who are excited about solving new problems. As a Full-Stack .Net developer, you will work across the technical landscape from front-end (Angular) to architectural and business logic in .NET Core (both C# ).
They are looking for a Full-Stack .Net Developer with a proven record of commercial experience building scalable web applications and/or mobile applications and a vision for developing the technical products of the future.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience working as a Full-Stack .Net Developer
- Knowledge of both C# (.NET core)
- Experience with front-end frameworks like (Angular.js is desirable)
- Object-oriented best practices and software designs patterns in .NET
- Software architecture for web sites, back office transactional systems and APIs (REST)
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Experience with cross-browser & responsive web design
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS and JS
- jQuery, Bootstrap
- Great communication skills
- Example personal projects that you're proud of
- Knowledge of how web/mobile agencies function
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as Azure/AWS.
- Experience of developing APIs for iOS/Android
- Any other evidence of your passion for building great software
Working environment: Agile, Fun, Innovative, Collaborative, Flexible, Vibrant and Experimental. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the worlds most leading brands and work along side some of the UK's best technologists!
Located in London with a great open plan office space!
This agency is ideally looking to hire a Full-Stack .Net Developer as soon as possible so an immediate start would be great however, candidates with all notice periods will certainly be considered.
Please note that this company does not offer a visa / sponsorship. You must have full eligibility to work in the UK.
- Software Development
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job