Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Working in an enthusiastic, creative and growing team in the London office working to Agile methodologies including Sprints and Scrum meetings.
You will have good experience in:
- C# ASP.NET development including MVC, Entity
- OO principles and design patterns
- Exposure to cloud environments (AWS or Azure) and distributed cloud-first service development patterns
- T-SQL, SQL Server skills
- RESTful web services
- An advocate of TDD and experience of working within a distributed source control environment (GIT).
- Any Grunt, Gulp, React, Bower, NPM, JSPM would all be beneficial.
Ideally educated to degree level (2:1 or 1st) though not essential, you will be looking to join a growing full stack team that develops innovative platforms and applications for a growing list of household clients around the world. Opportunties to progress into team leading or architecture in the future.
- Web Developer