Full Stack Developer
Up To £45,000
We’re recruiting once more for a web solutions company based near to Leeds and this time we’re looking for not one, but TWO, full stack developers with a strong weighting or preference for the frontend.
Have they slowed down throughout this global pandemic? No, not at all, in fact they are busier than ever and these roles will add to the two hires they’ve made already.
What the pandemic has taught them though, is how to move to a completely remote based work force. They offered remote working previously but the transition to 100% remote has gone really well for them, so much so, they have got rid of their office and now have a set up which gives them access to space for occasional team meetings. It will be a completely remote role with the odd team meeting at their Leeds office so you must be able to commute to West Yorkshire.
- Full stack split: 80% frontend, 20% backend
- Working on high usage web applications with a massive focus on the customer journey
- Developing the frontend of a brand new platform
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility
- Constantly looking at ways to improve all sites and solutions, contributing ideas
Why this is the role for you:
- It’s largely all greenfield work
- They are firm believers in employee development, offering both certification and courses
- They use all the latest technologies, practices and approaches: CI, Cloud, PSR-2, Agile etc.
- It’s interesting and exciting and will give you the autonomy to design and create solutions
- They are market leaders in this sector and work with the biggest names
- They have committed to being a remote workforce moving forward
- They have exceptionally low staff turnover and are a fantastic bunch
We’re looking for mid and senior level developers with sound experience in:
- Vue, React or Angular
- HTML, CSS, SASS, NPM, Bootstrap, responsive design etc
- Git/Version Control
- PHP MVC experience - preferably Laravel
- Must also be a lover of clean code, design patterns and coding standards!
Chances are, you’ll already regularly use some of the web apps you’ll be developing so now is your chance to work on them. It’s a great company, great team and perfect for anyone who genuinely loves coding and loves the sound of a very autonomous role they can sit and do from home! Apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'