To be a domain expert in their discipline and work closely with the business to understand their requirements and how they can support and deliver business benefit. To build high quality, innovative and fully performing software solutions that conform to coding standards and technical design. Manage activities throughout the full software development lifecycle, including design, development, transition, operation and continual improvement. Ensuring that all IT applications are well-designed, highly resilient and cost effective, and that the required functionality is available to support the organisations business processes and achieve the required business outcomes.
Ideally you will;
- Experience in developing applications using a recognised development framework (Agile/Scrum)
- Experience of developing IT applications using formal project management methodologies
- Experience of delivering and supporting IT services using devops or ITIL best practice
- Experience as a software developer or engineer.
- Experience of developing web applications
- Experience in test driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Development languages (Java/Ruby/node.js/C++/.NET)
- Relational databases (SQL/ORM)
- Web application frameworks (Jenkins, JSF, Wicket, GWT)
- Application Integration services (Mulesoft, BizTalk)
- Cloud delivery models (Azure, AWS)
- Containerisation (Docker)
Candidates should be strong and experienced developers, confident working through the full development life cycle and within a Scrum/Agile environment. The client can offer a competitive salary depending on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'