Our client is a creative studio that celebrates being different. They believe in being bold. Being ugly. Being beautiful. Being themselves.
THESE ARE PRETTY IMPORTANT
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience with stacks / frameworks / technologies
- Experience building iOS and Android apps with React Native or similar
- Proficiency in at least one other backend language such as Ruby or Python
- SQL or NoSQL knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, RethinkDB etc.)
- Strong object-oriented thinking and knowledge of OO design patterns
- Database design & architecture
- Restful design and build
ANY OF THESE WOULD BE NICE
- Swift / xCode
- Java / Android Studio
- WebGL / Canvas / HTML5 drawing
Our clients head office is right in the beating heart of London and at the beginning of 2017 they opened an LA office. Our client specialises in creative, video and digital production and have some great clients including BBC3, Comedy Central, Channel 4, MTV, Warner Bros, Just Eat, and Parliament.
They are looking for someone who wants to be part of an ambitious, growing team that likes to help each other out and achieve things together!