NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
We want people passionate about technology and software engineering, with strong design skills that they can apply to practical solutions and who are comfortable working in small, focused teams.
We are looking for a candidate who can meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Full Stack Java Quality Assurance
- Experience in Cucumber, Serenity, Selenium, Gatling, JUnit, Sonar, Jenkins
- Experience with both SQL and no-SQL Databases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Distributed Team Communications
- Operational Sciences and Data Sciences
- Familiarity virtual machine and container technologies like Vagrant, Docker, VMWare and VirtualBox
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job