We are looking to hire talented Full Stack Developers UK Wide for our well-established software client.
Their products are built as Progressive Web Applications, Cloud Hosted using AWS SaaS Solutions and helping private and public sector organisations improve business interactions, manage risk, and deliver on key objectives.
The Role: Full Stack Developer
The Salary: Up to £60k basic D.O.E
Location: Anywhere in the UK, Fully Remote WFH and flexible working available.
Benefits: Amazing benefits including generous holidays, pension, profit share scheme
Type: Full time, perm role.
- The Full Stack Developer would be motivated to combine server-side and client-side development skills to create great software.
- This includes designing and building user interactions, developing server-side API’s and planning, and implementing database changes for new and updated functionality.
- You will work with a team of top developers taking an active role and defining how the application works as well as how it looks.
- We will look at developers with more experience in either front or back-end development, but a combined, full stack approach is desirable.
- An eye for layout and design with an interest in UX
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS, and server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Developing secure back-end website applications
- Knowledge of OWASP security principles
- Love learning, always looking to grow skills and experience
- Experience of code versioning / repository tools particularly Git
- A team player who wants to grow a career within a @Best Place to Work" company who holds Investors in People Gold Certification as well as a company recognised in the Deloitte fast 50 Technology awards and the Digital DNA awards.
- Fantastic forward thinking and award-winning business who outs people at the heart of everything
- Up to £60k basic salary
- World class benefits including profit share scheme, excellent holidays, wellness programmes, healthcare, social events, personal training and development budget, vouchers, and bonuses.
- Full flexibility on work from home and work life balance support
- Strong future career prospects
If you are interested in this role Apply Now for a confidential conversation.
Red Rhino Solutions is a passionate Recruitment business. See what happens when you have a Rhino on your Team.
Due to the volume of applicants, there may be occasions where only successful candidates will be contacted.
Keywords associated with this role: Full Stack Developer, Software Developer, SaaS, Cloud, AWS, Web Application Developer,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'