Redimeer is representing a Health tech start-up on a mission to revolutionise the fitness industry. Our client is leveraging data science, smart technology and the explosion of fitness influencers to bring fitness to the 21st century. We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their innovative engineering team.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Proven development experience with consumer facing web apps
- Experience building component based UIs, ideally React and Styled Components
- Passion for creating clean extensible APIs, GraphQL experience a bonus
- Awareness of database schema and query design, Postgres preferable
- Experience working in an Agile environment, writing unit tests and practising continuous delivery
- Interest in the latest community news, building projects or npm modules in your spare time
- Are interested in Health, Wellness and Fitness
The Stack you will be working with:
As well as working in a cutting-edge company, you will also have access to:
- Performance related bonuses & equity options
- Great office environment located on the Here East campus in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Private health and dental insurance
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities
If you have the necessary skills and you are keen to be a part of an innovative, tech centric company please apply now with your most up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'