As a company with Social Responsibility in our DNA, working with other companies of the same ilk are partnership's that are meant to be. We love doing good and we love working with companies of all shapes and sizes that share that same belief.
We've partnered with a Tech for Good, B-Corp certified scale-up, pioneering social innovation.
Founded less than 5 years ago, this do-good bunch are on a mission to reinvent care and in turn, radically improve the lives of millions of older adults by providing digital tools (apps, IoT & machine learning). They are a team of socially motivated individuals who share the motivation of doing amazing work for a company that looks after its employees.
Earlier in 2021, they received a significant amount of Series A funding from one of the most reputable VC firms across Europe. With this financial backing coupled with the success they are already experiencing, there is a plan for them to scale the engineering team by around 50 people over the next year.
With these plans now firmly in place, they need you! One of their key hires is for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to deliver one of their two products and build the best tech ever seen in this space. You'll be fully immersed in all parts of the development life-cycle with full autonomy and surrounded by some of the best in the industry.
You'll be getting involved with planning and architecting new features, coding across frontend and backend, designing and creating both unit and integration tests and deploying your code to AWS.
The benefits package is amazing:
- Competitive salary and discretionary share options.
- Flexible working - fully remote team with a London office that you can choose to visit if you wish.
- Learning & Development budget - personal development budget to put towards books (e.g., free audible subscription), courses, trainings and conferences, continuous coaching within the team and with external experts.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Private health insurance with Vitality that covers physical and mental health costs.
- Gym and wellbeing memberships.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Parental leave - Highly favourable parental leave policy for any new parent (they believe that they must address the gender gap pay but fostering equal parental leave policies regardless of gender).
- Frequent company socials, trips and meals (including the epic ski holiday).
- Unbelievable company culture - they see themselves as social entrepreneurs shaping a new kind of organisation: caring, responsible yet fostering excellence.
They are not just building amazing software to improve the lives of millions of people, but also creating one of the most forward thinking places to work. They live and breathe their values; succeed together; grow individually and reach brilliance; be smart, ambitious, and brave; and create an environment that people genuinely WANT to be a part of. They like to have fun too…
If this sounds like something that you want to be a part of, don't hang around. Speak soon!
- React Native
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Fully Remote
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'