Full Stack Developer - Brighton - £50,000-£60,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a role within an established industry-recognised online marketing platform as a Full Stack Developer.
Our client is global leader in integrated marketing solutions. With 16 offices around the world, and with over 350 clients in the UK, our client's integrated marketing solutions allows marketers to achieve the full potential of digital marketing.
As one of the world's leading internet service companies, our client provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports.
Our client delivers personalised experiences that engage consumers and their commitment to transparency allows them to continually optimise their performance. Our client has an established reputation for the highest levels of service, an honest approach to business, a drive for growth, and most importantly - a team who is bright, friendly, and passionate about what they do.
As the Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for building new products and features for our client's online marketing platform. Our client is seeking a Full Stack Developer with a diverse skillset with experience of developing highly scalable client facing tools, designing a premium user experience, to building microservices from scratch. You will be joining a fast-paced environment, with a team focused on delivery and innovation.
In return, you will work in a flexible environment with excellent benefits and get the chance to develop your skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Understanding of the HTTP Protocol
- Experience with MySQL or similar relational databases.
- 3+ years demonstrable experience building web applications.
- Background in engineering end-to-end solutions.
- Solid experience with MVC frameworks
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with pair-programming and test-driven development.
- Experience and passion for automation (testing, deployments, etc)
- Successful experience working with a cross functional remote team
- Good experience in high-traffic internet-facing environment; solid experience engineering robust web-based prototypes and production systems that can support millions of active users.
We are shortlisting candidates for this role NOW. If it this sounds like the role you have been looking for then please e-mail your CV and a covering letter to or alternatively you can call Halimah on .