Full Stack Developer
Our client is a dynamic software development company specialising in booking systems, travel websites and customer portals. They have a passion for the latest technologies and techniques, which makes our clients systems both innovative and award-winning.
Our client is looking for an experienced developer to join their team you need to be well versed in current software development practices and devOps and has a strong focus on the development of rich responsive API based internet applications.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a real passion for the latest techniques to further their career and be involved at an early stage of an exciting and interesting project. You will need to be self-motivated, have the ability to realise great ideas, and be comfortable working remotely, but in a team.
This is a senior position in a small company, so you will have the opportunity to develop your skills with the business.
- Take a collaborative role in developing new web applications and GraphQL APIs using PHP (Symfony), ElasticSearch and other modern technologies.
- Help the front-end developers develop world class administration interfaces using TypeScript, Vue, VueX, NUXT.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our DevOPS and CI procedures using Vercel,
- Assist in the maintenance and support of existing systems when needed.
- Write maintainable, clear, concise and efficient code.
- Deliver high-quality applications with well-structured code you can be proud of.
- Provide direction and recommendations on the best solution for technical issues that may arise.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Must have at experience of PHP/MySQL development experience in a commercial environment.
- Solid understanding of database design.
- Experience of OOP and MVC (other development patterns are a plus).
- Experience of GIT and GIT based workflows.
- Understanding and experience of Web Services, REST and HTTP.
- Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS & XML.
- Understanding of cross-browser and platform compatibility issues.
- Good knowledge of Linux environments.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with 3rd APIs such as Zapier / Payment Gateways / Airline & Hotel Booking Systems.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of DevOps trends and working practices.
- Experience working with ElasticSearch.
- Experience working with AWS Cloud Services.
- Experience with Jira & BitBucket.
- Other languages are always a plus.
Full Stack Developer
Symfony / GraphQL / TypeScript / Vue / NUXT
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000K
Benefits: Health Insurance, Flexible Working
Location: Home working mix (2 days in office) or Farnham, Surrey, UK
Holiday: 25 days
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'