Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join an industry leading business, based in a stunning location in rural Wiltshire. With options available for flexible working from home, you will be part of a small team making huge steps in their industry!
In the role of Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Maintain all systems architecture & infrastructure, both internal & external.
- Contribute to ongoing development, as well as handing existing programming practices.
- Help to improve & maintain the highest levels of quality assurance.
- Assist with documentation, specification, design & testing.
- Aid the Sales team with responses to technical queries & solutions.
We are really keen to speak to you about the role, if you:
- Have previous UK based experience as a Full Stack Developer, Full Stack Web Developer, Web Developer, PHP Developer, Front End Developer, Back End Developer, ReactJS Developer or similar.
- Are looking for a role where you can have autonomy & responsibility
- Are keen to develop exciting new collateral for an industry leading business.
- Have excellent web development skills & a good understanding of technical infrastructure.
The role itself…
Sits as a team of two Developers, alongside a contractor, within a wider office team of five staff. The main focus of the position is to maintain existing systems & sites, as well as continuing the development of iterations of a new website for the business. You will have a lot of autonomy in your role and be given the opportunity to work on a broad variety of technical projects related to the company’s main website, Ecommerce offering & technical infrastructure. Role development is likely to come in the form of management responsibility as the company plans to hire a Junior Developer in the future as the business grows further, though management experience is not essential.
The company are known throughout the UK and internationally as the unrivalled leader in their industry. They have long-standing relationships with all their industry associates and have earnt respect and commitment from their partners due to hard work and excellent customer service. The business is in the privileged position of being able to develop new propositions for the community it serves and, therefore, the Full Stack Developer will be joining the company at the start of an exciting period of growth and change for the company.
Additionally, the business can offer flexible working, an incredible office location, on-site parking, as well as all the other usual benefits.
Keen to apply…
Drop us an application, detailing your relevant UK based experience, or contact Charli Cumberpatch on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'