Full Stack Developer
Our client is an award-winning and market-leading North East based digital agency, highly focussed on the importance of mobile technology, digital strategy and user experience. With an impressive portfolio of clients and strong growth over many years, the company is currently seeking to add an experienced Full Stack Developer to its friendly team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation which is proud of its strong technical background. As Full Stack Developer, reporting to the Software Development Manager and working closely with the creative team and client side developers, you will be responsible for develop and maintain web applications and complex, interactive and data-driven websites.
Your duties will include:
- Develop and maintain client websites and applications
- Design and development of C# ASP.NET (MVC) solutions
- Design and development of content management solutions using the Umbraco CMS or Sitecore
- Writing and executing unit tests
- Provide technical support for existing applications
- Assist with customer support
- Proactively keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in software development
As Full Stack Developer you’ll need:
- Experience translating visuals and wireframes into semantically correct web templates
- Knowledge of design principles and the ability to translate these into fluid and responsive templates
- Experience developing back-end functionality with C# / ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET Core MVC or JS/Node/Express
- Experience integrating with back-end database systems, including relational databases or no-SQL platforms
- Strong working knowledge developing cross-platform/browser compatibility (IE10+ & Evergreen Browsers) for dynamic web applications
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for performance and accessibility (building sites to at least an AA standard)
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills. You are a thinker, a logical mind ready to tackle the day-to-day challenges all modern web developers face. You seek best practices and share your knowledge with others. You love working in teams, collaborating with developers and designers.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies
- Some experience in AJAX techniques
- Experience working with a CMS
- Experience working in agile software development teams, using tools such as Azure DevOps or Jira
Desirable skills and knowledge:
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Azure/AW Cloud
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Full Stack Developer, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Full Stack
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'