Full Stack C# Developer
Up to £38000
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will work on all stages of the software you create from taking requirements through to releasing the software.
- 80% of the time you will be working on writing new code as they have a roadmap of greenfield products and features to build.
- You will actively take part in mentoring more junior developers and be engaged with teams across design, business analysis and testing.
- You will have time to develop your own skillset with access to tools such as pluralsight and in an environment which is tech driven, the opportunity to bring new ideas and technologies in to products.
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET)
- Experience working on cloud based technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Experience using Visual Studio and Source Control (TFS, VSTS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with stakeholders across the business
This is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £38,000
- Annual bonus based on company performance and individual targets
- Matched pension up to 8%
- Flexible working hours (currently fully remote but they have a brand new office they are hoping to allow people to get some enjoyment from COVID allowing!)
- Great company culture with regular events for the wider business and monthly budgets as a team to socialise.
- Access to training budget and tools such as Pluralsight that developers are actively encouraged to use
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'