Maximus UK, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Maximus, Inc., operates several business lines in the UK, including the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, Remploy, Health Management and Revitalised. Maximus UK employs 3,800 local staff, including over 1,400 doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and other Healthcare Professionals. Operating from more than 270 locations across England, Scotland and Wales, Maximus UK is one of the largest providers of employment, health and disability support programmes in the country.
We are looking for 2 Full Stack Developers to join the team at an exiting stage in our development. You will develop and support our innovative Wellbeing Platforms, helping to provide a product that offers real benefit to our customers.
This role can be fully home based.
- Working in a small team of developers under the Lead Developer
- Working closely and collaboratively with Product Owner, Agile Project Manager, Test Lead
- Delivering high quality code and technical solutions
- Assist with build and deployment activities
- Support client rollout of new services
- Provide technical support for live services
- Ensuring that technical best practices are followed
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies
- Assist the Product Owner and Lead Developer with refinement and estimation of User Stories
- Use of Atlassian (e.g. JIRA) and other software tools
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar Developer role
- Background in delivery of B2C Website Solutions
- Strong technical skills in:
o Angular (v9+)
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Modern frameworks
- Strong experience with the Lamp Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- Knowledge of front-end libraries such as Angular or similar frameworks
- Knowledge of back-end libraries such as Symfony
- Good knowledge of GIT, Composer, Docker, code repositories (GitHub).
- Experience working with web services (XML/JSON/REST).
- Integrating external and developing internal APIs
- Working within Agile environment.
Maximus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'