£55,000 to £65,000pa
Start Date ASAP
I am urgently recruiting a Full Stack Developer to work for a leading EdTech.
As Full Stack Developer, you will contribute to the delivery of digital projects while maintaining high standards for the company’s online presence. Supporting the Head of Business Systems, you will take their digital offering to the next technical level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development, testing and maintenance of existing and new bespoke online services.
- Work with Business Analysts to define and architect technical solutions and appropriate documentation to address business objectives.
- Take the lead on technical solutions and their implementation where required.
- With the Online Development Team ensure that updates, developments, and other site changes are delivered effectively within agreed timescales through appropriate planning and reviews.
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration skills when working with other technical teams, internal and external, as well as making technical recommendations impacting online development practices and methodology.
- Node.js 3+ years
- Angular (v4 and upwards)
- Creating REST /JSON APIs + API Security
- Experience with a number of development and deployment strategies (e.g. monorepos, blue/green deployments, CI/CD)
- Working as part of a service delivery team
- Conception and development of complex, highly integrated websites built using microservices.
- Working with microservices build using AWS.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up-to £65,000pa plus package and enjoy all the benefits of a fully remote role with flexible working hours.
For more info on this Full Stack Developer job click apply now or call Fabian Page on or email
Alternatively, if this Full Stack Developer job is not the role for you, but you have someone you can recommend please get it touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'