Azure, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Vue.Js, Node.js, TypeScript, PHP, .NET, Python.
Full-Time Permanent - Remote Working
A full-stack developer role but not as you know it, we do not build websites or applications. We are looking for the top 1 % of engineers to join the team. If you are the type of person other engineers turn to solve problems, then read on.
The role is about guiding best practice on how to build and architect modern web applications. The role is broad, varied and full-stack in a real sense. From design and build of cloud solutions on AWS and Azure, generating Infrastructure-as-Code, designing monitoring strategy, testing automation and getting to the root of problems will be your day-to-day (don’t worry, no bug fixing!). You will provide guidance and recommendations on how to address and resolve issues.
This is a role for someone who has been doing development work for the last couple of years and is looking to grow in remit, open to learning new technologies, cloud and happy to get their hands dirty where required. You might be from a digital agency (fed up with burning the midnight oil?) or a digital tech team client side. You may be looking to move your career on from pure development to the DevOps or Managed Services space.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing, architecting and implementing DevOps tools, pipelines and Infrastructure-as-Code
- Designing and implementing monitoring solutions
- Creating and owning runbooks for your designated clients
- Problem solving and resolution to incidents caused by application or infrastructure issues for clients
- Working as part of a solution team to design cloud hosting solutions for web apps
- Involvement in helping improve and automate our internal processes
You will most likely be working as a developer at an agency or at a SaaS product business. You have at least 3 years’ experience and you’re looking for a change; you no longer want to be developing all day and you’re ready to take on new challenges. You have mostly been working on custom applications (think JS front-end, Node.js, React, APIs and a back-end in whatever your flavour). You’re not a one trick pony, you feel comfortable understanding other languages outside of those that are your core.
You’re a problem solver who is always there when the team needs you. An organiser and communicator, not the person that fades into the background. You are likely to have a Computer Science degree or similar educational qualifications and you’re familiar with some of the tools and platforms listed below:
- Core (some of these): Azure, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Vue.Js, Node.js, TypeScript, PHP, .NET, Python.
- Others: Git, Teamcity, Octopus Deploy, Kubernetes, Chef, Splunk, Nuget, Grafana App Insights, CDN, SOLR, Redis (or equivalent caching application), Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM Templates etc.
We look for people that are:
- Able to work on complex systems with a small team
- Able to pick things up and learn quickly
- Able to work independently on individual initiatives and/or team projects
Inquisitive in nature
- Have excellent Communication skills
- A positive, team player
- Honest, apolitical
About the Company
We are one of the most well respected 24/7 application support teams in the industry. We are the go-to support partner for protecting digital revenue and reputation, through cloud hosting services and DevOps design and implementation.
We are in our fifth year of operation and growing very fast, with staff and offices in London, Singapore, Australia, Malta and the US. Our clients include global and national brands such as Vodafone, Ford, Volvo, and Everton FC.
We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where self-motivation, discipline and flexibility are the norm.
Benefits and salary
- A competitive salary
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices (Covid-19 allowing)
- Flexible working - we all come from different backgrounds and personal situations. We want you to be able to do your job, whilst still being able to handle your personal commitments.
- Health benefits
- Company pension
- Committed to equal opportunities
- A fund dedicated to your learning and development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'