Full Stack Developer required for an exciting global software solutions company, where you will provide professional programmer expertise to support the successful delivery of project implementations.
Based in the North Wales/Cheshire region this is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team working on exciting projects in a stimulating international environment. In return you will enjoy a salary up to £45k and benefits.
Full Stack Developer - Key Skills & Experience:
- Java 8 through 11 - essential
- Spring-boot, spring-cloud, maven, Nexus, GitLab, Git, Jenkins, docker, message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ) - ideal
Full Stack Developer - Ideal Skills & Experience:
- TDD (jUnit/Mockito/Jacoco)
- REST API development experience (json and XML)
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with JSP applications (ideally WebObjects)
- Windows and Linux (Ubuntu and AWS)
- Eclipse IDE
- AWS experience
- Android mobile development using Java
Full Stack Developer - Responsibilities
- Code and unit test enhancements to an existing JEE Web-Based application
- Create and review low level designs
- Liaise with clients to support customer test cycles (e.g. SIT, UAT, OAT etc.)
- Liaise with support to support code changes into Pre-Production and Production Environments
- Provide mentorship and code review support for the wider team.
- Internal solution designing and documentation.
- Specification of solution enhancements (Application, EDI, Dashboard Charting etc.)
- Solution enhancement testing and integration testing
- Post go-live solution hand-over activities.
Please forward your CV to us ASAP and we will contact you to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail. Including the opportunity for working on exciting projects in a high tech, stimulating, international environment. You will also achieve career development and the chance to earn a salary of c £35K- £45k and benefits.
- Cloud Computing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'