An award-winning health tech start up based in London are looking for passionate, motivated and strong full stack developers to help build the best product in the industry. This unique opportunity will allow you to work with one of the most exciting tech stacks you will see as well as being a pioneer in social innovation. The collaborative and close-knit team of 35 engineers is expected to double by the end of next year and we are looking for someone to be a part of that journey.
Location: London office but open to remote working
- Previous experience as a full stack developer.
- Background using React Native would be beneficial for the role however it is not essential.
- Over 2 years' experience as a developer.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working
- Personal development budget and upward mobility internally
- Access to modern tech and working on a product that directly impacts the customer
If you are interested, please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'