Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer looking for genuine progression and ready for a mid / senior role?
Our client, an award winning and exciting digital development agency based in Newcastle city centre, are looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer to join their team.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will help lead and inspire, providing vision and creative solutions as well as mentoring and managing the next generation of great developers in the latest skills and techniques.
Given the agnostic approach to software development my client would be looking for a Full Stack Developer who is willing to be flexible about what they work with. As a Full Stack Developer you will be expected to use different languages and not base all work on one.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent coding and problem solving abilities.
- Familiarity with web server technology such as Nginx or Apache.
- Understanding of database design and technology such as MySQL.
- Experience of helping lead the design and development of complex digital and web applications.
- An understanding of how to create high performance, robust, scalable applications to tight commercial deadlines.
- An enthusiasm to work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- A passion for creating the very best digital applications.
- Team leading skills will be required if you are brought in at the higher end of this role.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will get to work in a vibrant, creative and collaborative working environment. Benefits include regular social events, continuous training, competitive salary plus profit share, career progression opportunities and much more.
If this is something you have the skills and experience for and would like to hear more about, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more.
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'