Full Stack Developer - International Food Brand - £50,000-£60,000
Full Stack Developer- The Company
Currently working with the media arm of a global food brand who are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to come on board. After setting up a development team early last year they have expanded their capabilities and are looking for someone to come on board and take ownership of a number of their core products.
Full Stack Developer - Your Role
Your role as a Full Stack Developer would be to deliver back end capabilities with front end solutions and creativity. You will report directly to the Director of Digital Technology and will be involved in all aspects of the SDLC.
Full Stack Developer- Your Responsibilities
* Deliver superior code based solutions for the company and the various businesses' websites
* Deliver products and services across all of our digital channels
* Support and troubleshoot the day to day technical needs including fixing bugs and server monitoring
* Maintain and enhance where possible a legacy PHP codebase
* Write technical specifications at the start of projects
* Scope User Stories into Sprints working with the Digital Project Manager
* Coordinate timelines and workflow with the Digital Project Manager through daily stand ups
* Deliver creative front-end solutions to develop product ready web applications, functional prototypes and interactive demos for a variety of web, social and mobile-based initiatives
Full Stack Developer - Your Skills
* Experience in PHP and MVC PHP frameworks (ideally Laravel)
* Experience with the integration of REST/JSON API's
* Demonstrable understanding of UX best practices
* Git and Bitbucket, ideally as part of a build and release system
* Browser compatibility testing
* Understanding of SEO principles from a development perspective
* Good understanding of cookie implementation post GDPR
In return, you'll be working as part of a growing development team across multiple platforms for one of the biggest household names in the food world. You will receive a very competitive salary and a great benefit package including free breakfast and lunch on site.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON" or "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: or
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'