Full Stack Developer
6 month contract
An emerging financial client is taking over the UK market and looking for Mid to Senior level Developers to join the team. Although they operate in the financial domain they pride themselves on a relaxed and open minded atmosphere whilst still developing newest software.
The main responsibilities of the software developer are:
- Working on the back-end servers to create SQL databases and C# code
- Developing greenfield web applications such as bespoke applications, Web API, transforming monolithic systems to latest versions of servers with hands on coding.
- Collaborating with a team and working to decide on the best development approach.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Over 5 years of .Net software development using C# code
- Must have worked on a greenfield application in the past and be confident developing web applications from scratch
- Full stack background- this role has an emphasis on front end development alongside C# so the ideal candidate would come form a 50:50 split role.
There is a competitive day rate between £375-390. Initially a 6 month contract working from the major office in the heart of London. You will further be working directly with clients such as some of Europe's leading Banks.
HOW TO APPLY:Please register your interest by sending your CV to Selina Bahchevanska via the Apply link on this page.
- web development
- front-end development
- Back-end development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'